Full and equal women’s participation and representation in the workforce and local, state and national governing bodies.
Women currently account for 50.6% of the U.S. population.
Yet when it comes to representation at the corporate and governing levels where policies are determined, women’s representation is woefully unequal:
- Women represent only 25 percent of executive and senior-level officials and managers, hold only 20 percent of board seats, and are only 6 percent of CEOs
- Women comprise only 19.3% of the U.S. House of Representatives and 23% of the Senate
It’s time for powerful change!
9to5 members, and women joining us, are the solution!
- We’re building women’s participation from the ground up using our new 4-part Power of Participation Series.
- We’re increasing voter turnout by women through programs like our I am Woman #WatchMeVote campaign
- We’re educating and empowering voters through our non-partisan 9to5 Voter Guide. Download it here.